SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a crucial part in selling our enterprise software to Fortune 1000 companies. Using industry best practices and modern sales tools, you’ll identify and target potential clients within clearly defined verticals, set up demos, and continue to refine our sales strategy. An aggressive and generous compensation structure means you’ll make a lot of money selling to businesses that need EPMware.
We’ll give you tools, training, and mentorship to thrive, and will put you on a merit-based promotional path. We value our product, culture, and talent at EPMware, so we love to see you succeed and grow your tech sales career.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the team to create a sales generation strategy
- Drive outbound sales activities (email campaigns, cold calling, lead generation, and lead follow-up)
- Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects
- Leverage technical tools (Insightly, Constant Contact, and Mail Merge) for maximum results
- Set up appointments/demos for Account Executives
- Be responsible for reaching monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets
Competitive base + high commission potential, flexible schedule, and work from home.
EPMWare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.
- Excellent communication skills, especially via email and over the phone
- Goal-oriented; record of overachievement in previous pursuits
- High energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to the goals at hand
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Technical acumen
- Prior successful sales, lead qualification, enterprise software and/or SaaS experience a plus