Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What operating systems does EPMware support? EPMware is written in Java, so it will work with ANY operating system.
- What are the third party software requirements for the on-premise version? Our on-premise version requires an Oracle database and Apache Tomcat Web application server. We also have a cloud version, which of course requires no client hardware or software.
- How long does EPMware take to implement? It depends on your particular situation, and how much metadata scrubbing and custom scripting etc will be required. But typically 3 to 6 weeks.
- Is EPMware on the Cloud?Yes. Our cloud version is available on a subscription basis.
- Who is the primary user of EPMware? EPMware was designed for business users. Metadata Requests are initiated by the business user and reviewed and approved by Administrators and Managers.
- What application does EPMware support “Out of the Box”? EPMware is pre-built to integrate with the Oracle/Hyperion suite of products, including both Classic and EPMA version of:
- Hyperion Financial Management(HFM)
- Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM)
EPMware is configurable to support any upstream or downstream system.